Getting It To Better Stability And Performance
Every computer user wants their computers to run as smoothly as possible.
Here are few tips to ensure that:
- Clear out all junk files from time to time.
- Do not overload your computer’s C: drive.
- Uninstall all unnecessary applications.
- Remember to use the task manager to check out unnecessary service. Disable the service if you find some.
- Buy a verified Internet Security for your system.
- Install an anti-virus for your system for protection against viruses.
- Update your computer’s OS regularly and use updated drivers.