Choosing A Laptop
Choosing a laptop seems like an easy task, but is not. Here are a few things to keep in mind before buying:
- Make sure you choose a lightweight laptop because they are easy to carry.
- Pay attention of the core. Look for a higher core in your price range.
- Choose a screen size you are comfortable.
- Remember to cross-check the RAM against your required usage of the laptop.
- Space on the laptop is important as well. Pay attention to that as well.
- Remember to ask about your chosen laptop’s battery life and warranty period.